Wednesday 29 August 2012

............

As you should have noticed ,there's no title...*laffs*. it was intentional. This blog is intended to inspire everyone that bumps on it *laffs*.....that's why I don't really post very personal daily routines, like how I woke up and brushed my teeth and all that kind of stuff but only what will inspire someone else. Hence the name INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGES....and its not going to change but only modify..... Realised that I haven't formally explained what this blog was all about....so i thought to do so now...pardon my manners..
You know those times (especially at nights) when you are just on your bed, with your earphones on, and the music so loud, its like you are in a world of your own.....and you just want to stay there. Well I'm sort of in that position right now....hmmm.
Its funny what I realised (apart from my imagination breaking limits) in my 'me time'....the kind of songs I listened to, reflected my mood at the instant...If the song was sad, I thought of all the sad things that had happened and made up some futuristic ones also...*laffs*...if it was a love song, I thought of all the failed relationships I've been in and how I'm still very single ... but when I listened to brilliant songs (they were christian songs by the way), I actually felt lifted and like I had the ability to change whatever situation I was in...the power of music. I'm seriously in LOVE with MUSIC....but I'm also very careful of whatever I feed my soul with (of which music is a very important food for the soul) because it will find expression somehow. Though I wouldn't deny that sometimes I'm drawn to songs that aren't inspiring probably because of their brilliant rythm...but I have also realised that at the end of the day, I felt better listening to the songs that encouraged me than the ones that kept me down. they feed the soul with lies, discouragement, broken hearts and pass the wrongest of messages, the most irritating of them, that SEX=LOVE...Its all just very silly....
Someone said.."think about what you are thinking about"....because "as a man thinks in his heart, so is he"....
paraphrasing the second part, we have, "a man becomes what he continually thinks on". I totally agree...think about it....love you all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment